Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Technology's Educational Benefits..

Personally, without the use of technology in my college education, I would be lost. I am not sure what I would do without the ability to get on the WMU library website from home and look to see if they have particular books and if they have been checked out or not. Without the ability to e-mail professors and classmates with questions or concerns, there are times I definitely would have failed assignments. I don't even want to begin to think about doing homework without internet search engines and online encyclopedias. In fact, I don't know how people were able to function in school without the use of technology, I for one can not picture my life without it.

1 comment:

Josie said...

I can't picture my life without books! But certainly I would fail to some extent without the convenience of technology.