Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Podcasts

Although I am sure that pod casts could benefit the classroom and help break up the monotony of lecture, I wouldn't use them in my classroom. This is in part due to the fact that I hate talk radio. It comes from being a child in the backseat of the car and my dad forcing me to listen to AM 1450. Ever sense then, just the sound of talk radio makes me sick to my stomach. I personally find talk radio shows incredibly boring so I wouldn't incorporate them in my classroom, but thats just my opinion, which is in large part due to scarring.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

lol. Well, I can appreciate your honesty, though I would encourage you to check out some of the websites that Andy directed us to. Teachers have created some really great podcasts of their own classes that might be of interest to your students who are more auditory learners. :)