Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Letter to a Friend...

Hey there...
How are you doing? Hope all is well..This weekend was rather uneventful but I did go out Saturday night with some friends from Jackson. Sarah and I showed them around some of the bars downtown like Shakespeare's, Monaco, Harvey's, etc. We had a good time and everyone enjoyed how much cheaper it is to go to the bars in K-Zoo than in Jackson. On Sunday I got sucked into a marathon of America's Next Top Model on MTV. I don't even know why... Tyra annoys me so much that I could barely stand it, yet I had to stick it out and watch to see who won. It was a sad way to spend an entire day, but hey it was Sunday and I just didn't feel like being productive.. Anyway, hope you enjoyed your weekend..
Talk to ya later, Katey

No comments: