Friday, November 9, 2007

Fire Write....


Dear Construction Crew on Monroe St.,

I understand that as construction workers you have a job to do, but the fact that you begin your outrageously noisy work at the crack of dawn everyday is incredibly annoying. I have had more rude awakenings in the past few months then I can count thanks to your crew and their thundering vehicles. The best is the incessant beeping that occurs when your machines are backing up. It is not only the noisy machines hauling and dropping that cause so much frustration, but the the workers who scream back and forth at one another all morning long. Not to mention the fact that a "supplies" semi was parked in our street for about a month and I never once witnessed a single supply taken from there...In addition to this, you choose to park your vehicles in my yard and all over our already crowded street to have lunch. So not only have you guys disturbed my sleep and taken over my road, but now I have Joe and Steve looking through my window while they enjoy their afternoon sandwich. I thought that the cold weather would eventually deter you guys and eliminate this problem, but it seems you guys are determined to persevere and go on irritating everyone in our neighborhood. Please construction crew, go away...or at least use morning voices...

Thank You, Katey Robinson

1 comment:

ruggermichigan3 said...

It is just Michigan, the on going work on the roads and highways. It never seems to end. This seemed to be good activity to vent some anger you feel when strange people are looking through your window trying enjoy your lunch and have some privacy from the world.